Monday, May 3, 2021

More Birdhouse Cards

These are so addictive. I've done a few more. I'm not really crazy about cutting into my magnetic mat for dies just to emboss them when they are cut out. I like to cut face up into the plexi. I can get a fresh plexi or (dollar tree cutting board for $1) to replace it a lot easier and cheaper than a ten dollar magnetic mat!




So sometimes I sacrifice the embossing details and I'm fine with that. If I want deep embossing I have a rubber mat that will work too. But I didn't care for it on these little bird houses since I wanted to embellish them my own way.




I've just about decided to move on with the next project but I do love making these. I haven't been in Cricut for a while so maybe it's time to see what's new there.



No comments:

Post a Comment