Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Little Girl Badger

 I got her done in only two days. I'm not trying to set a record or anything for the fastest toy knitted but she went quick because I'm getting better at making these dolls. 



She is the fifth doll in a series that I've made so far. The bodies are all so alike and easy to do. I think a beginner could easily make these. The heads are a little more challenging on some of them but intarsia is easy enough to learn.

I won't post tutorials because there are already enough of those you can look up for yourself and I can't make them better than what's already out there.




I really like to make the clothes for them. The dresses and pants are so cute but I have to make something to put them on too! So I make another animal.

I'm doing Frog and Toad next from Frog and Cast. The pattern is pricey but so worth it I think. Although i would not recommend it to a novice. I think a newbie would find it pretty difficult to make as it uses some pretty advanced techniques especially around the eyes. And it has a lot of stitches that a beginning knitter probably has not done yet. More about Frog and Toad later.


No comments:

Post a Comment