Friday, January 29, 2021

Fair Isle Sweater and Bear

 Believe it or not, I had never made a sweater with this kind of colorwork pattern before. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. This little bear was one of the first animals from Little Cotton Rabbits that I made. I just have to make more bears now in different yarn colors.



I've been so busy making animals that I can't get them photographed and uploaded fast enough. I've made nine of them so far. I'm working on the sixth one from LCR and I've crocheted a doll and my first animal from Pica Pau books... I picked the Cayman. 

I've never been a huge fan of amigurumi but I am a fan of these animals from Pica Pau by Yan Schenkel. I've also gotten a couple of other patterns from other makers too. And I just saw some little amigurumi bugs in a book somewhere that I want to make too. Now I have to see if I can find the book again.


I think I'll be busy for a while even into spring.  I'm loving making these little toys.             

No comments:

Post a Comment