Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Knitting the Royals

Thought I'd start at the top with this book so I've got the Queen, Prince Philip and those adorable corgis done.




Little pieces and a whole lot of sewing and embroidery work goes on these. More hand sewing than I like but the results are worth it.


Details, details, details! That's how I would describe making the Prince's uniform. So many little details.



What a handsome bunch... and so well dressed!



Taking a little break from these. They are so detailed and intense. I've discovered some beautiful patterns for my LCR doll dresses so I'm off to colorwork land for a little while and then I've got to start thinking about Christmas. I know, but it's never too early to plan and the weather is turning cooler..



No comments:

Post a Comment