Tuesday, May 11, 2021

New Ballroom Dancer Cards

I really liked playing with these. I pulled out my colored pencils and personalized them a little. I thought the ballerinas should have slippers on. I left room on the backs for a personalized message to be written in.


And I really enjoyed coloring their hair and making their gowns. It usually takes me a day or two to make four cards. For some reason I like to make them in sets of four. It takes a while to pick out the right paper, flowers and colors I use for each one. Not to mention the time to cut them out. 



I wish I was one of those people who could just assembly line cut and glue them together but I have to give it a lot of thought so I really like the way everything looks on each one. I can't just throw them together and see where they land.

I did use a lot of flowers on them so I'll have to print out more. I'm going through my die collection and finding a couple of sets that I haven't used yet. I think that means I've got too many. But new ones come out before I've had a chance to use the previous ones or I find a bargain that I can't pass up - and you know how that goes. 



                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment