Friday, March 15, 2024

Another Unfinished Find

I hand sculpted this little folk art fairy out of paper clay a few years ago but I never finished her. So when I ran across her again, I decided to bling her up and finish her out.




I cut her green overdress into little points all around and made her a longer paper skirt.




I dragged out my flowers and shaped them with a large ball tool to give them dimension and I cut her a pair of wings. I used leftover scraps of AG paper and flowers.




I decided to repaint her face and smooth it a little and to put some Swarovski crystal jewels in her hair. I also added a little pearl necklace. 




To finish her up I trimmed her all in gold and hot glued everything on her skirt.




She has a secret though. she is glued over a little bottle and the lid unscrews to revel a hidden compartment. She stands on her own and looks perfect hiding under a colorful plant. So glad I finished her up!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment