Sunday, February 4, 2024

Domino Books Are Back

I made a bunch of these years ago and I'm still in love with them. The are so tiny and cute. I bring them out and look at them often especially since Valentines Day is coming up and I have a few pretty little books. 




I get my graphics off of Etsy and the graphicsfairy for most of these. And I have some that may not be available now because I got them several years ago but if you do a search for digital domino graphics you should find more than a few.




I used scrap pieces on these and got my dominos from the dollar store years ago. They probably don't make them like this any more... or maybe they still do. I don't know since I haven't shopped for them in quite a while. You want the regular sized ones for these books but I know they make a tiny size of them for crafting.





These are so quick and easy to make. They are also a stress buster if you need a quick get away from a lengthy project. There are still some tutorials for making these so I won't get into how they are made.




I have so many of these, I could publish one a week for almost a year! I don't do anything by halves. I'm usually all in on a project when I decide what to make.







A little sampling of my collection. I have dozens more.




No comments:

Post a Comment