Sunday, November 12, 2023

Create 9 - The Last 4 Classes

Well, it was a blast and even better than last year if that's possible. And it's bittersweet. Such a good time with kindred spirits and kind, supportive friends and hard to see it come to an end. I will miss it until next year.




But I got so much done and so many beautiful things made. I know Anna would rather have us wait until it begins before we dig into that box and make stuff but I cannot wait. I could not wait last year and I could not wait this year.






The best I could do was wait to post my makes until the class was in session and try not to post before it was the right time.





But I'm not alone. A lot of us could not stay out of that box and had a lot of stuff done. I prefer to watch the demonstrations and participate in the chat instead of working for that perfect piece of card that I can't possibly get done anyway while chatting and posting on the wall. You can only do so much and sometimes you have to just choose which parts you want to do the most.




So I make stuff beforehand. I make stuff all the time year round so why not? I can't not make stuff. It's what I do and when I get that big box of crafty goodness in my house... I can do what I want. I paid for it so it's mine and it's just sitting there urging me to figure it out like a big puzzle box. 





I liked the perfume boxes a lot but it was a toss up which one was my favorite class. I liked them all this year. I'm going to make more stuff too. I've got quite a collection of foil paper now and it wants to be used.





I'm already planning on going to Create 10. It's something I must do as a gift to myself I think. It's my birthday and Christmas all rolled up into one big, beautiful, crafty present just for me.





Until next year Create! Thank you Anna for another wonderful event!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment