Sunday, March 28, 2021

New Cards for Spring

Update and more cards:





I'm a huge paper crafting nut and I love to make Anna Griffin cards with her line of die cuts and card sets. I'm taking a little break from my toys while I get into Spring.




Here are the first two cards I've done. I like to do them in sets of two to four. I got these new balloon dies recently and set aside some card making time. You can make more than just cards with her line of stuff. Although I've never been into scrapbooking, I do love to do paper crafts, especially hand made books. 

I'm telling you, you've never seen anything as beautiful as what you can make with her die cuts and some printed paper. There's nothing like them anywhere on the market. They make the most intricate and gorgeous cards on the planet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment